Last year I had bought these items from OPI collections before beginning of Fall to giveaway among YOU my lovely readers, to thank you for your support during that difficult year 2014. Sadly things didn't go as expected, and could not organize it, but NOW it is even MORE meaningful, because after my long 5 months absence, I came back blogging and THERE YOU ARE so supportive, so sweet and that just fills my heart with warmth. I love blogging mostly because of YOU my sweeties. This is just a tiny thing to show my appreciation.
So, let's take a look to what you can win!
1x OPI set "Rollin' in Cashmere", which includes:- OPI Rollin' in cashmere (15ml)
- OPI Snow Globtrotter (15ml)
- OPI Comet in the Sky (15ml)
1x OPI set "unfrost my heart", which includes:
- OPI Unfrost my heart (15ml)
- OPI I'll tinsel you in (15ml)
- OPI so elegant (15ml)
1x OPI Mini Holiday Stars Set, which includes:
- OPI Red fingers & mistletoes (3.75ml)
- OPI What's your Point-settia? (3.75ml)
- OPI I carol about you (3.75ml)
- OPI Kiss me or elf! (3.75ml)
1x OPI Little Northies set, including:
- OPI My dogsled is hybrid (3.75ml)
- OPI Do you have this color in Stock-holm? (3.75ml)
- OPI My voice is a little Norse (3.75ml)
- OPI How Great is your Dane? (3.75ml)
- The Giveaway is opened internationally from today (11th February 2015) until 9th March 2015 midnight (Swiss time)
- There will be TWO winners. Winner of first prize will have right to choose a full size set and a mini set. The other two sets will go to the second prize winner.
- This is a show of appreciation to my followers, so to enter you must be a follower.
- You must use the Rafflecopter form to be able to participate. The more entries you fullfill the greater the chances to win!
- I'll draw two winners on the 10th March and contact them by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize, otherwise I'll draw another winner.
- I will send the prize by Swiss Postal service. I can't be held responsible for any damage during delivery, nor for any customs fees or regulations in your country.