Saturday, May 9, 2015

Review: Nivea Intensive Moisture Serum

Name of Product: Nivea Intensive Moisture Serum
Weight: 200mL
Made in Thailand
Original price: P200+
Discounted price: P100+

Available in:
SM department stores
Mercury drug outlets
Robinsons Supermarket

Today May 9 is the last day of 50% off of Nivea products. I bought of their products and decided to make a review.

Packaging 

It comes in a blue plastic squeeze bottle. You can easily read the SPF 25 PA++. For me the SPF is what I am looking for in a lotion aside from being a good moisturizing lotion. Nivea can improve the the packaging by placing inside the bottle or the opening.




The back has essential information which customers are looking for. Due to the hot weather in the Philippines especially during summer the skin gets dry fast. This lotion is a good remedy for dry skin.


The ingredients are listed also at the back. I love it that it is Paraben Free and it has Vitamin E.


The Serum

The lotion itself is white. It is not thick. When you apply it on the skin it doesn't feel greasy. After applying it feels like my skin can still breathe. If your skin is super dry maybe you need to use a lotion with a thicker consistency.

I also apply it on my face and it didn't cause any pimple breakout.



Rating (1-10, 10 as highest)
Packaging- 8
Consistency - 7
Moisturizing feel - 7
Safe ingredients - 9
Color - 10